THE ESSENTIAL BLOG OF SCRAPPY SAN FRANCISCO FILMMAKERS, PRODUCERS, INVESTORS AND LOCAL MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS. BRINGING YOU THE LATEST IN THE LOCAL NARRATIVE FILM SCENE. The "VARIETY" of San Francisco, if you will. UPDATED WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT....... www.cine101.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Going, going.. gone?

Hey there, everybody in blogland. I'm on vacation for this month of September. In the interest of making efficient use of cyberspace, as well as my time, feel free to weigh in if this blog is worth continuing when I get back. One idea I had was to contact the local directors you see here in these pages and add them onto the site as contributors...but it all takes time and work, and filmmakers are normally busy as heck. It's been fun, but the local response has been so-so. Best to all.

9 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I just stumbled on this page the other day, and I've enjoyed going back and catching up on your archives. I've been getting a kick out of your A.D.D. film reviews (especially the bandage-face theme; I wonder if you've seen the 1948 noir Hollow Triumph?)

If you decide to keep trucking I'll remain a reader and will put a link up on my own blog's sidebar. How's that for incentive!!

1:11 AM

 
Anonymous manissimov said...

Thanks Brian!
I'll definitely look up the pic.

5:17 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Looks like its going to be playing at Noir City film festival this January.

5:42 PM

 
Blogger Andrei Yakovlev said...

Misha, Golubchik. Why did you stop publishing to this blog. I really enjoy reading it.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Misha Anissimov said...

Golubchik?Golubchik? I prefer piroshki to golubtzi.......

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Misha Anissimov said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Misha Anissimov said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Andrei Yakovlev said...

Hmm, seems I missed the "vacation" aspect of this post. Good to see new posts.

12:16 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I was in love with your san francisco motorcycle accident lawyer blog site.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home