THE ESSENTIAL BLOG OF SCRAPPY SAN FRANCISCO FILMMAKERS, PRODUCERS, INVESTORS AND LOCAL MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS. BRINGING YOU THE LATEST IN THE LOCAL NARRATIVE FILM SCENE. The "VARIETY" of San Francisco, if you will. UPDATED WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT....... www.cine101.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Producer Castleton sees Light at the End of the Tunnel

Local Producer Xandra Castleton, sends word from Florida in an ongoing filmmakers diary series in the Chron that FULL GROWN MEN is past the half way point. Co producer Brian Benson mentioned the horrendous weather a couple weeks back - hurricanes.... through sleet, through snow, nothing shall keep the indie filmmaker from.....

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Come as you are and look at my blog.

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home