THE ESSENTIAL BLOG OF SCRAPPY SAN FRANCISCO FILMMAKERS, PRODUCERS, INVESTORS AND LOCAL MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS. BRINGING YOU THE LATEST IN THE LOCAL NARRATIVE FILM SCENE. The "VARIETY" of San Francisco, if you will. UPDATED WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT....... www.cine101.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

COLMA:THE MUSICAL in production

The title alone conjurs up west side story guys and gals singing and dancing through graveyards! Producer Angel Vasquez sends word that COLMA:THE MUSICAL is in production at
locations in San Francisco, Colma, and Daly City through August 22.

COLMA:THE MUSICAL chronicles a year in the lives of three best friends (an aspiring artist, an actor and a writer) that recently graduated high school, and who must now take on the responsibilities of growing up.

The film stars Jake Moreno, Patric Mendoza, L.A. Renigen, and Segrid
Sutter.

COLMA is an original screenplay written by H.P. Mendoza.

Directed by award-winning cinematographer Rich Wong (Fox Television Network Arrested Development (DIT), Surfacing, As Seen On TV, Year of the Scapegoat).

Producer is Angel Vasquez (A Change of Faith, Cachao: Cuba with Love, Where are you going? Where have you been?, 24 CITY:SF) and Paul Kosanoff (Sin City, Firetrap,Eviction)

One parting thought... I've always liked exclamation marks (!) in musical titles. How about: COLMA "!" THE MUSICAL...it even rhymes with OKLAHOMA "!"

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my !

3:37 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I hope you had a chance to check out my blog.

11:07 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Go and click my blog.

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home