THE ESSENTIAL BLOG OF SCRAPPY SAN FRANCISCO FILMMAKERS, PRODUCERS, INVESTORS AND LOCAL MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS. BRINGING YOU THE LATEST IN THE LOCAL NARRATIVE FILM SCENE. The "VARIETY" of San Francisco, if you will. UPDATED WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT....... www.cine101.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Put Down the Burrito, and have a Cinematic Evening


Every once in a while, a starving filmmaker needs to take a breath, and smell the roses. In honor of Le Video's 25 th year anniversary as being the no. 1 video rental in San Francisco, I want you all to put down your burrito for an evening.
Pull out your Marlene Dietrich CD :Lili Marlene, run out to Trader Joe's for
a bottle of Coppola Rosso, a delightful fruity blend of 49%Zin, 38%Cab and the rest Syrah), and rent an obscure video you can't find anywhere else (REMINDER:not ALL films are on DVD..go to LeVid, where Netflix and GreenCine cannot). Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
Stop by and visiit my san francisco motorcycle accident lawyer blog!

4:49 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Go and click my blog.

4:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home